Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday

Its finally Friday!

Today I missed my first lecture due to me waking at up 930am. Obviously I got told off by my friends.>.< My excuse was that, who wants to wake up at 630 in a cold rainy morning!=[ And I was super tired. Anyways, it started out being a bad day as i got caught up in a horrible traffic jam, couldn't get parking, and therefore had to walk a distance. When I finally got to uni, i realised that i left my glasses in the car and had to walk all the way back again to get them.:( Oh well at least i got my elephant thighs doing some exercise.:)

Clinic was fun today. Did quite a bit of debriding getting the yucky stuff out of the patient's mouth. This particular patient haven't been to a dentist for 30yrs before seeing me due to her bad childhood experience at the dentist. After seeing me she told me that going to the dentist isn't bad at all and is in fact quite enjoyable. So I must have done something right!^_^ The best thing is that she agreed to me doing some fillings on her! I FINALLY GOT A RESTORATIVE PATIENT! YAYYYYY!!:D:D:D

Oh lol and somehow we created a dentistry family tree.:) S is my niece, K is my sister which is S's mother, X is my brother, C is my mother(or OUR mother), B is my grandma, N my grandpa(yeye), J M is my great grandma. And yes we are very mature. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment